Use of Information
We limit the collection, and use of non‐public personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to deliver superior service to you. Services can include franchising, catering, and job offers.
What Do We Do with the Information We Gather
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- We send emails about new products and services which we think may be valuable using the email address which you have provided.
- Analyzing, enhancing, and improving our online features, marketing communications, and marketing strategies.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site.
- To monitor the usage of our Site and Internal record keeping.
What We Collect
We obtain most non‐public personal information directly from you electronically. When you use certain features of our Site, we may collect the personal information you submit. We may also collect personal information automatically.
We May Obtain the Following Information
- Contact information including first name, last name, home address, email address, telephone number, education background, work experience, resume and franchise investment amount.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, MAC address, browser type, operating system, device-identifying information, the specific web pages visited during your connection, and the domain name from which you accessed the Site.
- Information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, and other clickstream data.
- Location information when your browser and/or device is set to provide that to us.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers to anyone except when we believe it necessary for the conduct of our business or where disclosure is required by law. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not disclose non‐public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have established suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.