Now hiring Barista in all our locations (Fremont, Westgate, Pacific Rim, Palo Alto, San Mateo, Sunnyvale, San Jose (Downtown), Davis, Eastridge, Irvine, LA Koreatown, South Sacramento, Folsom, and Newark).
SHIFT LEAD – Do you set the high standard?
~ Viewed as a Leader of the Team
~ Are you able to coach and train high standards in all positions to all team members
~ Ensure every Guest walks away with a Perfect Drink and a Great Experience
~ Possess a Sense of Ownership in all that you do!
~ Contribute to building a positive and productive Culture within the Café
~ Efficiently carry out Operational, Marketing and Financial tasks and programs
~ Do you possess a keen awareness of WHAT should happen, WHEN and HOW?
BARISTAS – Do you possess these Qualities?
~ High Energy
~ Great People Skills
~ Ability and desire to “Build the Perfect Drink”
~ Maintain and exemplify high standards in all areas of Quality, Service, Cleanliness and Organization
~ Detail oriented combined with a Sense of Urgency and Pride in all that you do
~ Great communicator and a keen desire to ensure all of our Guests have a great experience
~ Keen desire to be the BEST!
FRANCHISE TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Location: Foster City
- Design and conduct training and development programs for development and execution of franchise sales;
- Evaluate franchise training results and provide advice to improve franchise training programs based on franchise training results;
- Produce and distribute franchise training reports for management’s review;
- Verify and evaluate new franchisee applications based on analyzing applicants’ previous background;
- Coordinate and supervise all franchisee training seminars;
- Coordinate all open house, trade show, & franchising functions;
- Provide guidance to all prospective franchise applicants who visit franchise stores;
- Support and organize franchisee store openings;
- Attend periodic meetings & store openings and oversea initial operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field; Two (2) years in international franchise sales; General understanding of franchise law and standard Franchise Disclosure Document reporting requirements; Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Analytical and leadership skills; computer skills must include Microsoft Office, and franchise key indicator reporting.
We offer competitive compensation and believe in rewarding performance. Please fill out the COMPLETE form if you are interested in joining our team!