Now hiring Barista in all our locations (Berkeley, Cerritos, City of Industry, Fremont, Garden Grove, Westgate, Pacific Rim, Palo Alto, San Francisco, San Mateo, Sunnyvale, San Jose (Downtown), Davis, Eastridge, Irvine, Buena Park, LA Koreatown, LA Little Tokyo, Milpitas, South Sacramento, Folsom, and Newark).
We are currently seeking a full-time Office/Administrative Assistant to assist our corporate office in Foster City. Click for more info.
SHIFT LEAD – Do you set the high standard?
~ Viewed as a Leader of the Team
~ Are you able to coach and train high standards in all positions to all team members
~ Ensure every Guest walks away with a Perfect Drink and a Great Experience
~ Possess a Sense of Ownership in all that you do!
~ Contribute to building a positive and productive Culture within the Café
~ Efficiently carry out Operational, Marketing and Financial tasks and programs
~ Do you possess a keen awareness of WHAT should happen, WHEN and HOW?
BARISTAS – Do you possess these Qualities?
~ High Energy
~ Great People Skills
~ Ability and desire to “Build the Perfect Drink”
~ Maintain and exemplify high standards in all areas of Quality, Service, Cleanliness and Organization
~ Detail oriented combined with a Sense of Urgency and Pride in all that you do
~ Great communicator and a keen desire to ensure all of our Guests have a great experience
~ Keen desire to be the BEST!
• Office/Administrative Assistant •
We are currently seeking a full-time Office/Administrative Assistant to assist our corporate office in Foster City.
- Assist in general admin capacity for the office
- Transport paperwork or inventory between office/stores
- Maintain filing system (Electronic & Paper)
- Receive, sort and disperse incoming mail
- Manage incoming deliveries
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work on projects as needed for the Management Team
- Experience working in an office a plus
- Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Detail oriented. Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Loading/unloading inventory, must be able to lift up to 50 lb
- Position may require to travel to store locations. Valid drivers license and insurance required.
Hourly wage commensurate with experience
To apply, please email a cover letter (include hourly wage requirement) and resume to email@example.com.
We offer competitive compensation and believe in rewarding performance. Please fill out the COMPLETE form if you are interested in joining our team!